If you have general questions, please use the contributor blog:
Edition 1 topics: (red = taken, but please check recent posts)
1. What is a will?
2. Who can write a will?
3. Key things to include in a will.
4. What happens when someone dies without a will?
5. The different people in a will - who to include.
6. Types of gifts that can be made in a will.
7. Things a will can't do.
8. Writing a will - the choices available. (i.e. will writer, solicitor, diy)
9. Who can advise on a will?
10 How can a will be amended, changed or revoked?
11. Looking after children with a will.
12. What is probate?
13. Who is involved with probate?
14. How are someones wishes carried out?
15. When do disputes arise?
16. Inheritance tax - what is it and when is it paid?
17. Reducing inheritance tax - an introduction.
19. Trusts - the basics.
20. Dealing with property and your home in a will and probate issues.